Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Responding to Bird Flu

Thanks for the bird flu link, it was very interesting, but there was one thing, I wish it showed the United States. It may be that is was there and I just couldn’t find it, but I tried to look for it. I think that a map of the world showing the bird flu would be even more interesting. I also looked on google and didn’t find any maps showing bird flu cases in the United States, but I know there were some cases in the U.S. because I knew someone with it. That is why I am interested in it, if anyone finds a map put a link on it please. After looking at the site a little and studying the bird flu map I noticed that the bird flu was the most wide spread in July and December of 2005, compared to the other years listed, it will be interesting to see if that trend continues into 2006 and it goes up again the next half a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home