Saturday, March 25, 2006

Our World

1) what was the most interesting thing you learned through blogging or reading other people's posts? why?

I enjoyed learning about other people's opinions on topics effecting the world, even if i didn't always agree with them. I also liked being able to share my viewpoint and hopefully opening people's eyes to more then one point of view. Reading what other people had to say made me look at some things from a different perspective and in some instances changed my view on topics. Reading other people's posts also gave me a chance to learn about things going on around the world that i probably would have not otherwise known about. I am not only a smarter person because of blogging, but i am also a more aware person about global issues facing all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home