Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Birth Control

Kangaroos in Australia are becoming a nuisance. They are being hit by cars, and becoming a huge public safety issue. In my opinion, I think that birth control for kangaroos is a good idea because it will keep the kangaroo population down, and that means there will be less people injured in car accidents with kangaroos.

"So rather than poisoning or trapping or shooting [kangaroos], couldn't we do what we have done to ourselves? And can we apply the appropriate technology to achieve that?" I agree because I believe strongly in animals rights. I would rather see Australia spend millions of dollars on finding a way to make birth control for kangaroos, then see them kill off all the kangaroos as a way of birth control. To follow up on this issue please visit
Birth Control for Kangaroos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home