Thursday, February 02, 2006

Florida is Taking Action

http://www.global-warming.net/californiawilllimitcaremissions.htm
This was an interesting site because it talked about the issues of global warming and the actions we are taking to prevent it. I have read all of the articles people have posted and over all I have come to the conclusion that if it isn’t global warming, there are at least some changes taking place because of how we treat the place we live. This is an article about Florida and the steps that they are taking to make earth a better place to live, I also think more states should do the same, because one definitely isn’t going to do the trick. I also thought it was weird that the policy doesn’t go into effect until 2009 but I suppose that is to give company’s time to get used to the new regulations. Also thanks to those who posted articles on global warming they were very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home