Sunday, April 02, 2006

3) What do you like or dislike about blogging as part of the class?

I like blogging in some ways. I think it is a good way for our class to be involved in other issues that our peers are interested in. I like finding things out about different subjects that isn't in our daily notes and reading. It's a fun way to also stay involved with the world around us, without having to sit and watch the news or read the newspaper.
There are a couple things I don't like about blogging, however. Even though it keeps us involved, some of us don't have the time to go on the computer at night and blog. I know it is part of our homework and has to be done, but I think I would rather do a worksheet or something that will teach me somethings about the subjects we are learning in class. Right now, blogging isn't helping me out test wise, either. Yes, I am learning about different things in our world, but I it doesn't have to do with anything on the tests, and I would rather be doing something that is going to help me out in the long run with my test scores.
Overall, I say keep the blogging because its not that hard to do and it is good points in the gradebook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home