Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Buddhism

So a couple days ago we were talking about the different religions in India and the surrounding areas. I am interested in what other people believe and why. I like to know what they do and why they do it. I try to make sense of everything. From what I do and believe to what other religious groups do and believe. Even in the “Christianity” religion there are so many different forms they are so different I try to make sense of it all. So anyway I looked up this website about Buddhism and it gives a little information about Buddha himself and what he all went through. It also talks about what they believe and what they base there faith around and the core of the religion. It is pretty interesting. Check it out.

For some reason the link does not work so copy and paste this into the address bar http://www.religioustolerance.org/buddhism.htm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home