Sunday, December 10, 2006

Meet your Meat

Who knows what they are eating when they go out to McDonalds or Burger King? This video that I'm posting will show you just that. It shows how animals are tortured before and while they are being killed. I personally do eat meat, but I know where and how it is butchered. Feel free to post about your opinions openly. And please, if you do post here, give some background and detail. This is a controversial topic, so I am hoping we will be able to get some good discussion going. *crosses fingers* Oh yeah, this movie is put out by PETA.....this can also be a topic of discussion here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-513747926833909134&q=meet+your+meat

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHIC. PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Veritas said...

This is great! I'm glad everyone here realized that PETA is probably quite biased. Nobetheless, for me, I need to know where my meat is from, and how it was treated. I don't think PETA staged everything in that video. Although it doesn't happen everywhere, you don't know where the meat you are eating is coming from, unless it is freerange or organic.

 
At Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:37:00 PM, Blogger Veritas said...

It's too bad that film didn't have a lasting effect on you hungryhippo5. I think it's amazing when people say they are affected by something, but do nothing to change their way of living. oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home