Sunday, February 12, 2006

Prussian Blue: HITLER's SISTER's

Truly the world wants to forget a lot of things. And by this I mean Prussian Blue. There was a case not just a few years ago where these two girls were almost banned from Australia. I don't have the article but I had this discussion on an Australian forum in which they were mentioning it. However, I do believe that Germany has officially banned them from their borders. And I'm not suprised, cause these girls are flipping nuts! White supremists Neo-Nazis. My belief is that these 14 year old girls where brainwashed by their parents. I mean, how else would they suddenly aquire these radical ideas at their age? My question is though, even though America is a free country, should there not be some cases where the line must be drawn? I know some of the limits of free speech, like threats, but what these girls are saying...just look at the pictures and you'll know what I am talking about. Talk about the opposite of Globalization.




http://forum.darwinawards.com/index.php?showtopic=7110&hl= click on the link on the first post on this forum and the second one

http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home