Sunday, May 14, 2006

McDonalds

I was trying to think of a subject that I could post on here. I was thinking what is something that is well known and is a global topic. Then it hit me McDonalds. So I went to there site to see what I could find, and on there site it has a pull down that says "I'm going to McDonalds... then you pull down the country your going to. I pulled it down and I was amazed at how many nations there were. Now I always knew there are McDonalds everywhere but I was still shocked. Some of the countries are the ones you would expect, Japan, Germany, Finland, USA, but then there is ones like Oman, Qatar, Kuwait. Some are weird. Check it out.

McDonalds

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:31:00 PM, Blogger Kevin Hurd said...

It really does seem like there has become a McDonalds in every corner of the world. This is prevelant from some of the Global Trek videos we have been watching where some shots have included a McDonalds. One thing that would be interesting to know is the types of products that are sold at different McDonalds locations worldwide. I would be willing to guess that products differ worldwide because of the resources available throughout different countries. Also, I would guess that some McDonalds locations throughout the world offer traditional food from the country it is located in. They probably have the traditional McDonalds food such as Big Macs and Chicken Nuggets, but the country may help to influence additional McDonalds items. I talked to somebody one time who ate at a McDonalds in a different country one time and they said the food was not as good and there were some slight differences in menu items.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home