Monday, March 20, 2006

Nuclear Power

I noticed this article also and thought it was very interesting. This is going to be a continuing article and will be present in the paper for the next few day ( I don’t know the exact #) I think it is a great idea for Monticello to have a nuclear power plant and I will be happy if the license is renewed. What I have been noticing in the paper is that it says the people of the city (Monticello) and even the surrounding cities are indifferent on the storage of the waste and the outcome of whether there is a plant or not, I don’t think this is a good thing. I think that although the right decision is being made I think that in order for the best decision to be made that everyone needs to have an opinion. A lot of people don’t know much about the positive of the negatives of nuclear power plants and I think it is a great thing and that many people should learn about it. There is a link that talks all about nuclear power; it is a very interesting topic, and a fun one to research for college geo papers. Just explore the site a little there are many interesting things to be seen on it. This was supposed to be a comment to KH but I couldn't get it to work and wanted to link the site so I made it its own.
http://www.nei.org/index.asp?catnum=2&catid=342

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home